Quality Control – Tester
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing and utilizing TestCafe for web testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are skilled in creatively solving problems, looking to be as efficient as possible, and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. The ideal candidate is someone who troubleshoots their way through issues.
Ultimately, you will work with the rest of QA and other departments to ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly, and all marketed products are of the highest quality possible.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Manager to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams via TFS
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 0-1 Years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience or exposure with Agile & DevOps concepts
Sedentary work: This work requires sitting most of the time. 6+ hours sitting
Please send your resume to: US_ME_AGH_HR@munters.com
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Author at news.mtech-systems.com
The more I learn the more I share!
I enjoy investigating this amazing industry, finding the latest news and features from MTech, and sharing them with you.